RedSpeed™ International Ltd recognises that its operations could result in emissions to air and water, the generation of waste and consumption of natural resources and therefore realises the importance of environmental protection.
We have implemented an environmental management system and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practise relating to our industry and activities. It is our objective to operate with, and to maintain good regulations with all regulatory bodies.
It is RedSpeed's declared policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our activities.
- Assess and regularly re-assess our environmental objectives and targets.
- Training of employees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Reduce and / or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by RedSpeed™ International Ltd.